Industrial automation Engineering and Design services
Faster, more accurate production is achieved through automation, but one automated solution doesn’t fit all. Electro Dynamics LLC provides custom industrial automation services for a variety of plant applications across all major technology platforms and most industries. Our proven approach to automation design and implementation has helped us create lasting competitive advantage for our clients over the last 20 years.
Our goal with any automation project is to deliver superior results for you while helping you prove the long-term ROI of your investment. We are an un-biased automation integration with no formal supplier partnerships, which allows us to deliver you the best solution every time.
Industrial Automation Engineering
Electro Dynamics is your engineering partner in plant construction and turn-key-services. We provide the complete range of automation services for new investments in manufacturing plants. Electro Dynamics develops modular concepts in the area of automation for process automation (DCS) and the field level for every planning stage. To enable the plant to produce effectively experienced Green Field project specialists create detailed software and hardware specifications. In regulated industry Electro Dynamics takes on the validation of the process control technology.
Hardware Engineering is performed in close coordination with the DCS/PCS implementation, instrumentation, and various other process plant engineering teams. Within this module we then create the assembly execution documentation so that the executing companies can carry out the actual installation of the process control equipment and the corresponding wiring. Hardware planning is done using state-of-the-art CAE systems. We will conform to your specifications/systems.
User Requirement Specification
In process automation, the distributed control system (DCS) / process control system (PCS) plays the central role. Creating a modular concept during the planning phases, both for hardware and software, guarantees the successful implementation of process engineering and automation requirements.
- Front-end engineering and design
- Automation concept for the user requirements - software/hardware
- Detailed DCS/PCS scheduling - close coordination with process engineering
- Functional design specifications - system topology
- Creating technical tender/bidding documents
- System evaluation – verifying whether functional requirements correspond with the features of systems from various suppliers
- Assistance in developing process descriptions
- Generating functional specifications according to ANSI/ISA-88.01 structures/models (specifications for DCS/PCS suppliers)
- Procurement of DCS/PCS and supervision of execution
- Execution of FATSupervision delivery and system-start-up
For the actual implementation in different vendor systems, see module DCS/PCS Implementation in the Process Automation DCS/PCS business division.
We gladly provide you with an energy saving concept for the low and extra-low voltage ranges for your new production plant or the one to be upgraded.
This type of planning is also part of our standard portfolio, as is component procurement, the corresponding FATs and expediting.
- Creating energy saving concepts
- Planning and engineering of:
- Electrical consumers
- Single line diagrams
- Low-voltage distribution center
- Low-voltage distribution board
- MCC (motor control center)
- FC (Frequency Converter / control unit)
- Installation supervision